Monday, June 28, 2010

Music Monday

Until a few days ago, I had never heard of the Silversun Pickups, but now it seems like they're everywhere, including the WFNX Clam Bake that I opted out of in favor of a lake weekend with the girls. According to a guy I know who went, they were "amazing." After some rooting around on these here internets, I've decided that the following is my favorite song of theirs:


Next we, predictably, have "Billionaire" from Travie McCoy, in which he takes shots at ex-girlfriend, Katy Perry, in the line "it's been a few months since I've been single, so you can call be 'Travie Claus' minus the hoho." Brilliant.


And, just because it's summer:


Alright, I'm off to see "Grown Ups" with Ali and the boys!

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics