Friday, January 2, 2009

NYE...Great Success!!


Hello bunnies! I hope this post finds you all rested from your new year's antics and gearing up for a great weekend. As it turns out, my new year's eve (and day) was a thousand times better than last year's.

Here are the fun details:

The girls and I went to that private party in Faneuil, which was stocked with many attractive men and flowing drinks. Here's a photo of the girls (ignore the couple on the left, I have no idea who they are); from left to right we have Anna, Leah, Erin, Diana, Jenn (my roommate), and Jill.

We danced and laughed until midnight, when everyone rushed to find a man to enjoy sloppy make outs with. After the bar, we all came back to our apartment to continue partying and Comedy Club & crew joined us. All in all a good time!

Alright, that's enough for now.

Have a good night!

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics