Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"I'll keep you in the bedroom so long they'll put your face on a milk carton."

So, for those of you who haven't seen these FAB dating videos yet, please behold, the wonder that is FunnyorDie.com's lampoon of Jon and Kate of "Jon and Kate Plus 8" fame:

Heeeeere's Jonny...

And Kate...

Aaaaaand, the infamous other woman, partymonster Hailey Glassman...

Phenomenal.

And as an added bonus, meet Bobby, the best Perfect Date dater EVER. This is one of my all time favorite videos on the interwebs, and that honor doesn't come easily...

"I got brains, I got big old brains, I got dinosaur brains."

"I'll keep you in the bedroom so long they'll put your face on the back of a milk carton. They'll come looking for you, but they won't find you though, 'cause you'll be gone, like a ghost, like a sex ghost. You'll only come out on Halloween and Valentine's day being like knock knock, who's there? Trick or Treat, SEXXXX."

In-fucking-credible.

Until next time...

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics