Thursday, August 6, 2009

You need to slow your roll, people!

In case you guys haven't heard, there's a new product on the market that is the exact opposite of Red Bull. I know, I know, mind blowing. This new drink is called, "DRANK," and is being marketed as a grape flavored alternative to weed. The second I heard this, a combination of the following three things popped into my head:

1. Dave Chappelle's sketch on Grape Drink:


2. Katt Williams LOVES weed:


3. "Drink in my Cup" by Electrik Red:


Whoever thought of this product is either an evil genius trying to make bank, an evil genius trying to hold down the black man (much like the invention of whiskey preventing the Irish from ruling the world), or, and this is my favorite option, one of T.I.'s friends trying to find a way to sneak him some liquid kush in prison.

Seriously, check out the DRANK website:

Slow Your Roll? Grape Drank that mellows you like weed? If this works, then I'm willing to bet it has Lil' Wayne's seal of approval...and you know what, my life motto of choice is WWWD, or What Would Weezy Do, which means that I am down to try this shit and let you guys know how it goes. Future health side effects be damned, I want me some DRANK!

If any of you loverfriends know where I can procure such a beverage, or would like the honor of sending me some, feel free to comment on this post, email me at afterpartyblog@gmail.com, or direct message me on twitter @afterpartyblog!

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics