Thursday, August 6, 2009

Party at Usher's!

I am in no way embarrassed to say that I LOVE this song, entitled "One Time," by Justin Bieber...who is only 15-years old (if you ignore the fact that he looks ten). NBD. Apparently, Justin began singing around age 12, waaaay back in 2007. After winning several competitions in his home country (Canada), he was invited to meet with Scooter Braun and was eventually signed by Usher.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that this adorable specimen of a teenage boy keeps his head on straight and only makes career enhancing blunders, a la One Night in Paris and/or rehab, and not career ending ones, like Kirk Cameron and finding religion, which was clearly an epic fail.



Not gonna lie, I spent the whole video rooting for Justin and his little love interest harder than I ever rooted for that weird looking brokenhearted kid in Love Actually. Blasphemy? Maybe. Seriously though, is it possible for me to adopt this kid to be my little brother? What if I promise not to siphon his royalties into my own offshore account and give him girl advice whenever he asks and drive him to the mall on alternate Saturdays? No? Damn. Well, at least I can still enjoy the video, right?

Much more to come later tonight/tomorrow!

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics