Friday, July 2, 2010

Oh technology....

Hey friends, hope everyone's as pumped as I am for this weekend! I keep playing this song on repeat, since it's so summery, with it's talk of sharks and water and whatnot...enjoy:


Also, as you can see from last night's drunk post, I clearly need Google beer goggles on every piece of technology I own/website I frequent....thank god I will be in the lake/on the beach all weekend and won't feel the urge to drunkenly talk to EVERYONE haha.

Unfortunately for you nosy friends, I've since deleted the date photo from last night's post, mostly because a) it was not flattering and b) drunk me apparently doesn't respect privacy, but sober me does. To make up for it, here's a photo of the view from our seats at Fenway, thanks again to Teague for the tickets:

Loge seats behind home plate? I'll take it.

Okay, I think that's about all I had to say on this fine morning...only a few hours and a trip to IKEA separate me from a weekend full of sun, fun, family, and friends!

See you kids back here in a few days...

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics