Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

Hey friendlies. Being that it's hump day and that I "read" 3hundo pages for class today, I thought we could all use a little video pick-me-up. Enjoy this vast assortment of gems, both new and old.

1. Sick song entitled, "Don't Be a Douchebag." Calls out Ed Hardy gear by name, so I obviously love this one.


2. Unbelievable prank call. Telemarketers SUCK.


3. Not a video, but a great Gawker letter to all the 2009 grads.


4. Check out Glambert (aka Adam Lambert) singing at his high school's graduation a few years ago. Yes, he's the dorky looking blonde kid...talk about a transformation!


5. The End of The World

Anyone else remember this from high school? Best line? "But I am le tired."


6. In honor of this Text From Last Night, here's "Everybody" by the BSB.


7. The Twouble with Twitters, Parts One and Two.

Only funny if you understand the ridiculousness that is Twitter. Best line? "At the free clinic. Uh-oh..."





8. Because we all know how I feel about pregnancy...


9. Crazy "Did You Know" video I had to watch for class.


10. Awesome cover of Kings of Leon.


Alright bunnies, that's it for now; more to come later this week!

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics