Thursday, June 4, 2009

GENIUS.

Pretty sure I'm owed at least two of these from last weekend...(thanks to TFLN for this discovery)

And bunnies, I also owe you a formal apology for not posting in nearly a week. Many, many, many ridiculous things happened to me last weekend, but I've been hesitant to post anything about the events of my Saturday night, since I will actually be seeing those involved this coming weekend for a joint birthday party...as you can see, I am in quite the pickle while trying to decide between posting, protecting their innocence, or waiting it out until Sunday...clearly I have been going with the latter option.

Well, good news, you won't have to wait much longer, because I have decided that sharing the truth and my lack of shame with you is far more important than pussyfooting around the epic successes and failures in which I was involved last weekend. Get ready, because when you stumble into work tomorrow and power up those PC's, a new post will be here, just waiting to brighten your day and make you sing with joy that you are not me.

Happy Thursday afternoon..

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics