Friday, May 29, 2009

Awkward Family Photo Friday!

Happy Friday! To get your day started off right, I thought I'd share this fab new find, courtesy of my dear friend Ali (yes, the same Ali who alerted me to the existence of PAN.com, she's just good like that). Here are some photos from AFP.com for your browsing pleasure:

This tree is torn between slitting it's limbs and touching itself. Personally, I'd be leaning towards the former...


Joe Dirt, before his Hollywood career began.

Leah? Is that you there on the left? I swear I've seen this photo in your apartment. Framed. And with museum quality uplighting. I'm just saying...


Alright, that's it for tonight. I have a busy busy Friday ahead of me, but I will do my best to get some solid posting in this weekend. I have much to say about so many things...including Patches O'Houlihan, The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Finding Emo/Glambert's second place AI finish, last week's aquarium date, and the discovery of several new fun things on the interwebs!

As MGE (Mildly Gay Ex, for those of you not in the know) would say, I hope you all have FAB-U-LOUS Fridays!!

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics