Friday, May 8, 2009

Chuck Bass + Me = Unrequited Love

I love Chuck Bass, and therefore cannot get enough of this newly discovered Tumblr blog regarding his incredible taste. I also love it because all of the captions are things that I can see my mildly gay and epically fashion conscious ex-boyfriend saying. You know, the ex who once asked me how it felt to be fucking the future leader of the free world? While wearing dog tags from Tiffany? Yeah, that one.

Here's my favorite (and most MGE-ish) excerpt thus far:

“I am so uncomfortable right now, I can barely even focus on my surprisingly tasteful and understated grey suit (not to mention the baller timepiece I’m sporting). I mean, I love making her jealous, but even for me - Chuck. Bass. - this is a little low. Rubbing elbows with the proletariat low. I bet that bracelet is from Hot Topic. God, I am so uncomfortable right now.”

Enjoy!

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics