Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Like a BOSS.

Sorry bunnies, but I'm still a little too beat to get into posting about everything that went down this past weekend...but to make up it up to you, here's the newest video from The Lonely Island! If you don't know, The Lonely Island is the group responsible for such hits as, "Jizz in My Pants," "I'm on a Boat," and "Dick in a Box." I've included all three of those videos below, just in case you've been living under a rock for the past few years and haven't seen them all yet. You guys should definitely check out their album; it's called, "Incredibad," and is actually incredibly funny.

The latest video is called "Like a Boss." Enjoy!


"I'm on a Boat," featuring the always comical T-Pain:


"Jizz in My Pants," featuring some sweet celebrity cameos:


"Dick in a Box," featuring J. Timbers:


I hope you guys liked all of those! I have to say, I can't wait to play, "I'm on a Boat," when I'm actually on my boat this summer. Favorite line: "I never thought I'd be on a boat, it's a big blue watery road..." I also enjoy the reference to the nautical themed pashmina afghan and T-Pain's occasional "Mothafuckaa" contributions. "Like a Boss," is also pretty solid and I love the transition from normal boss business ("Promote synergy - like a BOSS") to the completely ridiculous ("Call a sex line, cry deeply, demand a refund").

God I love Andy Samberg.

That's it for now, more to come tomorrowish.

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics