Monday, May 18, 2009

O.M.F.G.

Hi bunnies, I just wanted to post a quick apology for not updating in OVER A WEEK. Seriously, have I been thinking?? Anyway, life has been beyond crazy lately, what with studying for the MTELs, the light food poisoning that prevented me from taking said MTELs, finals, a wake, a week in NH, helping Ali and friends move, and starting a new semester today....sheer madness.

I'm about to crash right now thanks to the longest day evaaaaa, but I promise I will give you guys a nice, juicy post tomorrow after I get my NEW COMPUTER!!! Still not sure if I'm rolling with the macbook or the macbook pro, but I guess I still have a few hours to have a life crisis about it.

Until then, I just want to say that the ending to tonight's Gossip Girl was incredible. I watched it over at Anna and Melissa'a apartment because we had man situations to discuss (more on that tomorrow night - promise) and I literally screamed out loud when Chuck Bass did the unthinkable and <SPOILER ALERT> told Blair he loved her! FINALLY! Now we all know that I am approximately 25% sentimental/loving and 75% judgmental bitch, but when it comes to Chuck and Blair? Well, I am a hopeless ball of mush. I've been rooting for those two crazy kids all season!

Full disclosure: I've been rooting for them because I am totes in love with CB and secretly believe I was BDubs in another life.

If you're like me, and you can't wait until next season for more Chuck and Blair action, then check out this newly discovered website dedicated to all things C & B: http://blairandchuck.com/

Alright, discuss amongst yourselves and I'll be back tomorrow night with a full length incredible life update, movie and photo filled post!!!

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics