Friday, October 23, 2009

Time to revisit childhood...

Before watching the following videos, make sure someone passes you a blunt, a bong, a bowl, or a weed inhaling contraption of any kind really, because I just discovered the best shit EVER. Shy of "Endless Summer" or any other extreme sports movie montage, this will now be your go-to getting high video selection. Ready? Here we go...

Law and Order: Special Letters Unit

I'm already picturing myself getting high and shouting, "THERE, RIGHT BEHIND YOU! NO, NO, HE'S WEARING A MOUSTACHE! OH, THANK GOD..." I will be that black person in the movie theater yelling, "DON'T YOU GO UP THOSE STAIRS!" at the girl in the horror movie, except that I will be white, and curled up on the edge of my couch in my empty apartment, shrieking at fuzzy, life-sized letters.

RSI: Rhyme Scene Investigation

Next time your "CSI: Miami" drinking game feels stale, turn to "Rhyme Scene Investigation" for an infusion of fun and laughter.

LL Cool J goes on an "Addition Expedition"

Apparently, rapping and performing basic addition are not mutually exclusive skills after all!

Jack Black Defines "Octagon"

Dear god I hope he was high when he shot this.

And, the best Sesame Street video ever?

Try NPH as a shoe fairy. No, really...

LOVE IT.

More to come. Night kids!

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics