Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Well, at least I'm not THIS guy...

Oh friends, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a "hot minute," as the semi-pro paintball player I used to bang would say, but my life has been a bit of a mess lately. Luckily, I have friends who understand and know all the right questions to ask...exhibit A:

Me: Ugh, my life is in shambles.
Lee: Alcohol shambles, or real shambles?
Me: Hmmm, I'm going with alcohol shambles...

On that note, please enjoy this video of a man whose life is in more shambles than mine...at least I hope so haha:

Until next time...

XOXO - Christine

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha this is like my new favorite video. i can't stop laughing out loud. i don't know whether my favorite part is when he is swinging on the freezer door or crashing into the aisles while trying to save that bowl.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Statistics