Monday, October 12, 2009

FOUND: DRANK...shit yes!!

Hello my bunnies!! I hope you all had spectacular weekends! I just returned from a fun time in Vermont with Ali (post to follow), and discovered an email from a reader named Ryan regarding my post about the magical new beverage called, "DRANK."

Here is his [lightly edited] email:

"I'm not sure if anyone has replied to your blog about Drank yet, but I thought I would try and help you find it and give you my opinion on it.

I actually love Drank. I drink it on days where I feel like either relaxing or just wanna calm down. I wouldn't call it a substitute for weed though. Drugs are always different for each person but Drank really only calms you down but without any kind of high. I even drank 2 in a row and it had the same effect. I think the only real drawbacks are the pricing and the tolerance you build. I have been to different places that sell Drank and it goes anywhere from 2.25 to about 5 dollars per can in new Mexico. I think since its so new that kids don't know what the stuff is worth. The tolerance though is cause of the melotonin in it. I take melotonin pills whenever I can't sleep and I know if I do it too often I start getting insomnia and need higher doses of it but since I only drink Drank once a week or so its not too bad. Drank(from what I hear) has cough syrup in it which is where the color and the opiate effects are from. I'm not sure on the tolerance build of cough syrup.

Now as for getting Drank, I first discovered it at a local smoke shop. The guy behind the counter was telling us about it because his boss said he wasn't allowed to drink it at work. That struck some interest so of course he tried it at work. He said for the next 5 hours he sat in the chair lazy as hell and didn't wanna get up. He also made it clear not to drive after drinking it which I have done anyway on separate occasions despite his warning. The guy was an easy 6'2" 240 pounds and one can hit him hard which I found amazing and it is very obvious he's a stoner. So your best bet to finding a Drank would be a smoke shop or maybe certain gas stations."

In summation: DRANK = best invention of all time, and I will have to venture to a sketchy smoke shop to find it. Can't wait!!

Thanks Ryan and thanks for reading everyone!!

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics