Friday, February 27, 2009

ABDC - My New Obsession

Don't get me wrong, I've loved America's Best Dance Crew since the very beginning, but only this season have I formed real attachments to any of the groups.  First it was Dynamic Edition, the Appalachian cloggers that could.  They're smiling faces and maybe gay, maybe not leader were a delight to watch.  My favorite non-dancing onscreen moment from them came during the Britney competish, after which Shane Sparks basically told the girls they looked like trannies when comparing them to the movie "White Chicks."  Incredible, because he took the words right out of my mouth.  Also, the gay boy needs some dental work.  Just saying.  
Now that these hot messes are gone, my new loves are Quest Crew and Fly Kicks.  Quest Crew is phenomenal because they're not only crazy good dancers, but also because I'm convinced that they moonlight as ninjas.  No seriously, everything about them screams Romeo Must Die Asian Mafia.  See for yourself:
Ninjas get my vote every time, except when battling slutty chicks, because we all know that The Herp is way scarier than any damage nun-chucks can do.  And this is why I love Fly Kicks. These bitches are dirrrrty, in the Christina Aguilera sense of the word.  Check out this otherwise wholesome photo of them stretching their hoo-has in preparation for the illusion episode:

Three words, nineteen letters:  Whoretastic Camel Toe.  The end.

Enough for now.

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics