Wednesday, February 25, 2009

V-Day Pub Crawl...Good Times


Hello loves!

So remember that Valentine's Day pub crawl I mentioned a week or two ago? Well, it was spectacularly hilarious. Here are the fun details:

My friend Ali came over mid-afternoon, and though we'd planned on meeting up with the pub crawl around 4, we wound up crushing silver bullets in my apartment for a solid three hours. Eventually, we made our way to The Point (which is where I had my 23rd b-day party a few months ago).  There, we met several fun boys (one of whom was a hot Australian doctor!!) and took down a few more pitchers before stumbling around the corner to The Bell In Hand.  By then I was totally blackout and managed to leave my phone at the first bar...awesome times.  

I retrieved my phone at some point and proceeded to text one of my man situations something that elicited the response, "ha.  happy valentine's."  I have no idea what I said in my text because I know myself too well and deleted it from my outbox the minute I sent it.  I think I was hoping that if it wasn't in my outbox when I woke up, then I never really sent it haha. During this time I also turned down several text invitations from the hot Aussie doctor to go hang out in Cambridge.  Oh my life.

Around 10 or 11 I peaced out of the bar and the next thing I knew, I was waking up in my bed, snuggling with my laptop and a heart-shaped box of chocolates, with my alarm clock flashing 3:30AM.  I've managed to piece together my stumble home and it looks like I stopped by CVS to buy my single self some v-day lovin...awkhawk.  Drunk me is clearly retarded, because I obviously should have chosen the hot doc over russell stovers.  FML.

More updates to come!

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics