Monday, April 13, 2009

Awkward Easter - FML

So, I went to my aunt and uncle's house for Easter this past weekend and had a great time chit-chatting with the extended fam about all sorts of topics...until my cousin brought up "Sexting."

Everyone looked befuddled, so I told my roomful of aunts, uncles, and grandmother figures that Sexting is the practice of texting dirty photos of yourselves to someone. We began discussing the stupidity of doing something like this, and the chances of the photos leaking, at which point I shouted, "IF YOU'RE GOING TO SEND DIRTY PHOTOS, AT LEAST MAKE SURE YOUR FACE ISN'T IN THEM!!"

The room went silent...until my aunt jumped in and said, "REALLY, Christine, is that how you're supposed to do it? Do tell!"

FML.

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics