Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oh. My. God.

I am horrified by this person's mere existence. Match.com, why oh why would you subject me to this!!???

"I do have a nerdy side so I'd love to meet a girl who doesn't mind my love of Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, video games and stuff like that."

I'm sorry adamjj1919, but I am not that girl. In fact, I am the opposite of that girl. May I suggest a playdate with everyone's favorite LARPer, Dave Olsen, of Beauty and the Geek fame? Awesome. Well, I hope you guys have fun with that. Until then, BACK THE FUCK OFF, okay bucko?
XOXO - Christine

P.S. Fun fact: My friends and I shared a magical evening of NESCAC booze cruising with Mr. Olsen last summer, but no one believed me when I began shouting that he was on Beauty and the Geek. In fact, I pretty much had to be restrained until he was out of sight so that I wouldn't run over and yell, "YOU'RE A GEEK," in his face. Well friendlies, the joke was on them the next day when I did some googling and uncovered a phenomenal video of him discussing his favorite pastime WHILE WEARING THE SAME OUTFIT HE WORE ON THE BOAT.

Friends: 0, Christine: 1. Or Friends: -5, Christine: 20,000, because I am also the one who spotted (and initiated partying with) Mr. Boston back in December '07. That's right bitches, I have an unhealthy addiction to trashy reality tv (is there any other kind?) and it sure as hell is paying off haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics