Wednesday, April 15, 2009

TextsFromLastNight.com = Beyond Brilliant

Brilliant new website (new, as in founded this past February and I can't believe it took me this long to discover it - thank god for FB, my younger cousin, and all of her sketchy friends):

http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/

This site is incredible. It's similar to FML, but, dare I say, better? The only downside is that it's not very well known and therefore not updated as often as the gold standard of hilarious, communal commiseration. However, YOU can change all that, either by submitting your most awkward/embarrassing/outrageous texts online, at the above website, or by forwarding them to text@textsfromlastnight.com!!

I just posted a few choice textchanges from recent months. The funniest one has yet to be approved, but you can enjoy these for now:

1. Well that explains it...

2. Dife already.

3. In case I die...

Alright, WAY more to come tomorrow!!

XOXO - Christine

P.S. This one's my fave so far: Wat U Doin?

4 comments:

  1. LOL thats a funny website. I've been a reader of your blog for some time now, great blog btw. If you like that, try www.shamebears.com its a mixture of lolcats and fml.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... hmmm

    fmylife
    text
    shamebears

    lol i never heard of shamebears before... but this has got to be by far my most fav. confession

    I hate my sister, she always thinks shes such hot sh!t. So I add weight gainer to her morning shakes. Every morning she drinks her meal replacement shakes thinking it'll help her lose weight when infact shes drinking a 700 calorie shake. lets see her fit into that prom dress ;o3
    http://shamebears.com/view/Miscellaneous/31

    thanks for ruining my life with these blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love it!!

    Thanks for the support guys! Wait until you see the post I have in mind for later today...but first, I have to go on the hunt for a Derby dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also checkout DrunkLastNight.com for hilarious drunk stories, videos, and pictures.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Statistics