Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Aaannd I'm back!

Oh bunnies, so sorry to have left you hanging for a week, but this past weekend was pretty stressful with my big exam and all of my Sunday Funday activities (french toast + football = totally crazy times).

To make it up to you, I give you It was over when..., a mildly entertaining new website that details some of the more humorous aspects of relationship's demise. Here's a screenshot to give you an idea of what it's all about:This screenshot is particularly fitting, as I'm currently watching a show about polygamy on tv. All I have to say about that is, "bitch, please." The only way I'm sharing a man is via threesomes, and that's probs not happening, like ever.

Related: Today I checked out that app on facebook that breaks down the demographics of your facebook friends. Results? I am friends with 13 Andrews, and 69% of my friends are guys. Check it out:Kind of cool.

Alright, more to come!

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics