Sunday, September 20, 2009

In case I ever decide to switch teams...

So today, my dear friend Ali and I dragged our hungover asses out of bed for a little lunch date. We had a fabulous time switching tables to follow the sun and judging the Asian tourists on segways, but before long, it was time to part ways. She headed out to watch some good old fashioned football at Bobby's place, and I meandered around Faneuil to do a little browsing.

Well friends, the browsing went quite well, until I dropped 3 hundo and it turned into a full-fledged shopping trip. After hitting up an assortment of stores, I realized that I had to pee, so I made my way down to the public restrooms below Quincy Market...and that's where things got awkward...check it out via the mass text I sent to my friends:

Me: A female janitor in Faneuil just smacked my ass, told me her name was Ida, and motioned that I have a beautiful face. WTF is my life.

Here are the text convos that followed:

Matt: Haha. Awesome, that's what it is.

Ali:
Hahahahaha eww. Most action you got all weekend ?!
Me: Bitchhh

Bobby: You have a prison guard and a janitor...one to cuff you and the other to clean up

Jill: HAHA sorry but that is way too funny and insanely creepy.
Me: Yeah, well I didn't spot any prison tats and she wasn't wearing flannel, so I probs would've adopted her as my new hispanic gma if she hadn't awkwardly hit on me while I was washing my hands haha.
Jill: She screwed up that chance haha

Jenn: Hahaha that is incredible. Well I guess if [redacted] doesn't work out, Ida is obvi interested!

Mike: Yea yea!! U get her number?
Me: Haha, no, but I think she tried to get my info. I couldn't really hear her over the hand dryer, but she was gesturing wildly at me.


Even Anna piped in from her grandmother's bday party, where she was three sheets to the wind thanks to her Russian heritage and a fully stocked vodka bar:

Anna: Sounds like all positive things haha. I really don't know, I'm in the hole and at a party with 58 people - all couples. I think I win.
Me: Hahahaha. Yeah, at least I was almost part of a lovely multi-racial, multi-generational relationship involving flannel and golf haha.
Anna: See, that is starting to look really good to me.

Love my life.

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics