Monday, September 21, 2009

Looks like there's trouble in paradise...

When people ask me why I have a twitter account, I usually reference my blog and the instant photo-sharing fun. However, tonight, that's all changed. My new favorite reason to be a proud member of the "twitterverse?" Try being on the front lines of a certain celeb's inevitable return to rehab. Check it out:Looks like somebody's headed for a "relapse." I put relapse in quotation marks, because is it really a relapse when you (ostensibly) never stopped in the first place?

Also for your viewing pleasure, a lovely old school photo of our favorite Hill's villian (sans creepy flesh colored beard) and his old classmate, a certain mini mogul you may know better as Michelle Tanner. Apparently, Spencer made $50,000 when he sold this photo to a tabloid back in the day. Good to know he was always the stand up guy that he is today...

Awesome times.

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics