Sunday, March 29, 2009

I am durunk and Spanglish is hearrtbreaking

OMG. So I just got home and I am watching Spanglish . It's like 3am and it's the part where Tea Leoni admits that she's been having an affair for THREE MOTNHS. I literally watn to die for Adam Sandler's character.

Let's be real for a minute, I've totally cheated before, but that's sososo different than cheating on a husband, especially b/c I feel like I'll wind up marrying the first man I don't WANT to cheat on. Even in a marriage, I'm a firm believer that ONE discretion should NEVER be mentioned, but an actual affair must be acknowledged and the cheater must be the bigger person and leave, so that the cheatee can have the chance to think it through and get over the infidelity (not so they can get back together, but so they can move on). For me, an emotional affair would be SOOOOO much more damaging than a physical one, because really? Sex is just sex, but a connection? Now that's rare.

Also, I love Cloris Leachman.

XOXO - Chrsitine

p.s. literally, kill me.

p.p.s. You know the guy from the shamwow infomercials? Well, he's a legit methhead. He was totes caugth after he bagned up a hooker b/c she bit him. Hollaaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics