Monday, March 9, 2009

I Love College

So...the trip to school was a hilarious disaster, hence me waiting a week or so to post about it. Don't get me wrong, it was definitely a lot of fun, but that's mostly because I don't remember the parts where I was enraged and/or distraught. From here on out, the guy I was supposed to stay with will be referred to as "Manbaby." Thanks to Anna for coining the term.

Long story short:

The boys and I got trashed, I drank a bottle of champagne out of a coffee pot, we stumbled to the party, and I had fun until I blacked out. The next thing I know, it's 6AM and I'm waking up in a hotel room with 3 of the boys, confused as hell as to why I'm not at Manbaby's place.

Apparently I was having a blast at the party until Manbaby showed up. I don't remember interacting with him at all, but I guess I completely flipped out because he wasn't excited to see me, even though he'd been begging me to visit for months. He then LEFT WITH ANOTHER GIRL.

Then, I had to HITCHHIKE back to the hotel, while leaving sobbing voicemails for everyone I know.

Awesome times. Thanks to Teague for filling me in on all of the details over a lovely early morning breakfast at Bonnie's, where we were surrounded by the elderly:

Manbaby called me later that day to make sure I was alive. I told him that I'd contemplated sending him a photo of me in a ditch, but that it wasn't worth the effort. He said he'd call me later to talk things out, but clearly never did, hence the name Manbaby.

At the time, it sucked, but I had a blast with my friends (minus the drama) so all in all it was a good time. Also, Manbaby got fat, so it's probably better that I didn't have to wake up next to him and then chew off my arm to get away haha.

More to come.

XOXO - Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics