Friday, March 27, 2009

Late Night Discoveries

So, I couldn't sleep last night (what else is new), but for once, I decided to put my insomnia to good use and make some totally brilliant discoveries!!

Discovery #1: Gino the Ginny. This internet superstar came on the scene in 2005 as a 10-year old trash talker from Dirty Jerz. His cousin, Renzo, coached him and taught him how to be like all of the guidotastic toolbags you run into on the shore and in the B&T clubs. Basically, it's amazing.



His myspace is www.myspace.com/ginomania and his youtube page is http://www.youtube.com/user/GINOTHEGINNY.

Discovery #2: This is not so much a new discovery as an oldie from Lee that needed to see the light of day again. Leah thinks that the best part of this clip is the amateur sketch. In that spirit, I will be drawing an amateur sketch for tomorrow's post about my date this past Wednesday night. Until then, please enjoy this clip!



Alright my bunnies, time to get ready for tonight's date!

More to come tomorrow.

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics