Saturday, March 28, 2009

Incredible Match.com Find

So for those of you who aren't on Match.com, you should know that each and every day, Match handpicks five new matches for you based on three things that you have in common. For example, they'll say, "Here's Steve; like you, he's a nonsmoker, an only child, and you both share an interest in golf." Then, they will provide you with your match's basic profile and a few photos. These matches are almost always the exact opposite of what I'm looking for, but provide me with much joy and laughter each day. Hell, I might continue my subscription just for the pure entertainment value of the Daily 5, nevermind my always amusing admirers.

Here is the most fantastic Daily 5 pick that I've come across so far, along with his "About Me" section:


"I'm an 18 year old college student just looking for a good time. I don't really need a serious relationship right now. Age really isn't a problem for me unless you're way over 40. My dream date would be dinner, movie, and a good time back at her place."


In-fucking-credible. What a creepshow. Honestly, if you're a college student who just wants to get laid, why do you need a dating website? It's called alcohol. Give enough to pretty much any freshman girl and you're golden. This kid clearly needs a mentor to help him navigate the whole getting action thing, because he's obviously not capable of hitting it on his own.

I'm sorry BCEagles06, but I think you need to get back to playing D&D in your parents' basement, because I don't think you're losing your v-card anytime soon with this strategy.

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics