Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Love My Friends

The following is part of a convo with one of my girl friends regarding Manbaby. She met him a few years ago and hasn't seen him since.

Me: So remember that kid [redacted] that I was supposed to stay with this weekend?
S: Oh yeah, he went to high school with [redacted].
Me: Well he ditched me for another girl and I had to hitchhike home.

-insert convo about how fratty lax players feel overly entitled-

S: What's your login info? I want to see him again.
Me: It's [redacted].
S: WTF, he got super fat!
Me: Yeah, but I didn't know that until this weekend when I was too blackout to care.
S: He's a chubby wubby.
Me: How the hell did he get another girl? I mean, that is just NOT sexy. Whatev, I totally dodged a bullet on this one.
S: He looks like he should be working behind the counter at a deli!
Me: Hahaha, OMG I love you.

Love it. Thanks for making me feel better bunny! Totally necessary when shit like this happens.

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics