Friday, March 27, 2009

FML - Match.com Date #1

Hello bunnies! I hope you all had a spectacular week and are looking forward to an exciting weekend! I, for one, had quite the ridiculous week, courtesy of Match.com. Let me explain...

Last Friday night, Jenn and I went out to Revere to see the movie, "I Love You, Man," which was hilarious and awesome. After the movie, we headed back into the city and Jenn went over to her boyfriend's place. I was crazy tired and feeling run down, so I decided to stay in and rest up in order to rally for Saturday.

Well, it was getting late and I couldn't sleep, so I logged onto Match and AIM for a little entertainment. As soon as I signed onto Match, this kid I've exchanged a few e-mails with IM'd me. We talked for a little while, and he suggested we grab a few drinks, right then. I thought it over, and decided that I wasn't really interested in him, but it could still be fun.

A little while later, he biked (yes, biked) over from the South End and we walked down by the wharf to have a few beers. It was getting chilly, and he seemed cool enough, so we wound up back in the apartment. After a few rounds of Drunken Jumbling Tower (aka ghetto Jenga), he turned to me and asked if he could stay over. The obvious answer was a resounding NO, but instead of respecting that and going on his way, HE THREW A TEMPER TANTRUM.

Like, this kid legitimately flipped his shit and started yelling at me. He called me an "elitist bitch" and told me that the only way people get into prep school is for athletic scholarships (he had one for wrestling) or when their parents buy their way in. Appalled, I began making shit up and telling him that I had a perfect score on my SSATs and that he could go fuck himself. He continued to yell at me irrationally, so I kicked him the hell out and told him to have fun never getting laid.

He then proceeded to call me during his bike ride home to yell some more about how not awesome he thought I was. I hung up. Obviously.

New life goal: find a man who doesn't whine like a 5-year old.

More to come!

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics