Wednesday, March 11, 2009

American Idol - The Top 13

So Jenn and I are currently watching American Idol and I am still devastated by the loss of my dearest love, Norman Gentle. However, I'm working hard to get back on the horse and connect with the non-sweat band wearing members of the cast.

***HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL IS KANYE WEARING?? Kanye is performing Heartless and Jenn has just pointed out that he is rocking a sweet Canadian Tuxedo with a denim buttondown underneath. Kanye, I know the recession is hitting everyone hard, and that you're just trying to show your solidarity, but visually assaulting us with this much denim is not the way to alleviate the pain of the masses. Please, please, go back to rocking your Louis Vuitton kicks, grandpa sweaters, and bandanas ASAP, or the engagement's off. Sorry booboo, that's just how I roll.***


Alright, Kanye's left the stage...back to your regular post. Right now, we're digging Anoop, Chris Allen, and The Widower. I'm also partial to Oil Rig Man (mostly because I'd totally hit that) and the emo rocking kid who looks like the lead singer from Boys Like Girls (who I actually met last spring when he filmed a music video directly in front of my apartment building). Jenn also likes Lil Rounds and Rockin' Robin, but predicts that it'll come down to The Widower and Finding Emo in the final two.

However, we are both decidedly NOT into Jorge, who is up against our beloved Anoop as I type. Here is the discussion that we just had:

Me: Jorge is gross, he needs to go home.
Jenn: Yeah, I don't like him at all. Anoop better not go home!
Me: Jorge can't make it, he's not marketable and he looks like a total date rapist.
Jenn: I think he looks gay. He gives off that I-like-getting-pounded-in-the-ass vibe.

Spoiler: Anoop stays, the gayish potential date rapist goes.

That's it for now kids.

XOXO - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics